What Is The Best Keyword Research Tool For SEO?
So you want to find some new keywords for your website, and then rank well using SEO techniques? If you plan on doing that, then you’re gonna need to pay close attention, as I show you the best keyword research tool for SEO. What’s even cooler is that this keyword research tool is actually free (well at least when you’re first starting out) Now this wont be a particularly long blog post, but it should be a real eye-opener!
The best keyword research tool for SEO is Traffic Travis. You might not have heard of this software, but it has been around for a few years and is now in its fourth version. Although it’s actually paid software (if you want all the features, unlimited numbers of projects, better keyword research tools etc) the basic free version, which you can download here, is a great starting point and will give you plenty of scope to do some keyword research for SEO.
Here’s the rundown on what makes Traffic Travis so useful in terms of keyword research and search engine optimization:
- The keyword research module is very straightforward – select which search engines you want to use for research, pick exact/phrase/broad match keywords, and then enter your seed keywords. Hit the “fetch” button and you’re good to go. Plenty of keyword results will come back, and then you can export them as a CSV or text file.
- You can check potential search engine competition for a keyword (or group of keywords). Simply enter your keywords into the SEO/competition module, pick whether you want to analyse results for the top 10 or 20 rankings, and then let Traffic Travis work its magic. A few minutes later, you will have access to a full range of detailed metrics and analytics about your competitors, including such useful information as:
- Average Pagerank
- Ranking difficulty (from very easy to very hard)
- Number of backlinks for the site and page
- Whether the competing pages are optimized for meta tags, description tags, proper on-page SEO etc.
- Track the rankings of your site for particular keywords (your “project keywords” over time)
- Plus a whole lot more
Here’s a little intro video I’ve put together to help get you started with Traffic Travis:
Make sure you download your free copy here!
You know now the best keyword research tools for SEO. However, you’ve still got a lot to learn about keyword research. One thing you might not know is the importance of finding buyer keywords, as opposed to the inferior “info-type” keywords that most gurus and teachers will tell you to find.
Inside Keyword Research Redux, my exclusive guide to mastering keyword research, you will discover how to:
- Save hours of exhausting research time that you would otherwise be wasting doing the “wrong” type of keyword research
- Dramatically boost your profits by targeting keywords used by ravenously hungry buyers (as opposed to cheapskate free information seekers)
- Get one over the gurus who have sold you expensive and inferior quality keyword courses in the past
- Beat your competition with ease
- Discover the easiest way to rank for profitable keywords in mere hours
- Plus more
Don’t miss out on Keyword Research Redux – this is the ONLY guide to keyword research that you will ever need. You can learn more for yourself here, or click below to purchase: