It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of AffiloTools. This is Affilorama’s newest SEO and online marketing tool suite, and it has some fantastic benefits:
* Accurate rank tracking for a wide variety of search engines
* Very powerful link finder (this feature alone makes using AffiloTools worth it).
* Social media scheduling for Facebook and Twitter, which saves a heck of a lot of time and massively increases the engagement you have with your audience.
* Easy rankings improvements with AffiloTools’ on-page SEO suggestions.
* Lower bounce rates and greater visitor retention by making easy tweaks for faster page load speeds.
* Go-anywhere functionality with responsive (mobile friendly) capabilities – I can beat your site in the SERPs from my mobile phone.
* Loads of other cool site tweaks to get you more traffic and sales.
Up until recently AffiloTools offered a 7 day, $1 trial. But now you can try AffiloTools for 30 days just one lousy buck. This is definitely worth a look-in, and I’ll be more than willing to give you any tips and tricks you need to get the most out of the software.
As far as the recurring cost of AffiloTools goes, it rebills at $67 per month after 30 days (obviously you can cancel any time). This price also gets you access to Affilorama Premium, including some great bundled hosting for 15 domains, exclusive training, a “blog bootcamp” and more.